Earthtones Naturals offers a fantastic opportunity for women who are interested in earning additional income, receiving special pricing on products or turning a passion into a meaningful career. Earthtones Naturals products are premium natural hair care products that contain a high concentration of active ingredients. What does this mean? It means that the products ACTUALLY do what they say they're going to do, and they work.
We are now looking for naturalistas who are passionate (there's that word again!) about natural hair and are highly interested and motivated to help others absolutely love their natural hair.
So you may be thinking that this opportunity is like many others. What do we mean? You become a consultant, you get paid a commission on sales, you recruit others and voila, your empire is built. Now don't get us wrong; there's nothing wrong with that model and it works well for a lot of companies. We just wanted to go beyond that to something else.
In our catalogues & online store we carry a variety of superb products for natural hair care. Our products are fabulous!
So what is the opportunity?
- Become highly trained as a Natural Hair Consultant
- If you want to take things a step further, choose training as a Hair Loss Consultant
- Earn income by conducting Natural Hair Consultations, Natural Hair Workshops, and Natural Hair Parties
- Earn additional income by becoming affiliated with the Earthtones Naturals brand and being a product distributor.
Natural Hair Consultant + Earthtones Naturals Distributor = More Coin!
- Once your training is complete you'll be listed on our site as a "go-to hairologist" that clients can consult with. Big bonus!
- This is a commission-free opportunity. You run your own business and we teach you how.
We offer a variety of options for Starter kits. Our package includes your business kit with supplies & samples to get you well on your way. We have various Love Your Hair Party kits available. You are provided live and online workshops, ongoing sales training, and support.
Interested in learning more? Click the link below to sign up for our mailing list.
**The Natural Hair Consultant Course will begin again in April.