What Is It?
This thick, rich body butter is ideal for moisturizing dry skin without an oily feel. It contains cocoa butter, skin beneficial oils, humectants and allantoin to trap in moisture, prevent water loss, soothe the skin and reduce irritation.
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the skin.
- Chamomile floral water to help reduce inflammation and offer antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin a powerful humectant that attracts moisture to the skin and helps prevent water loss.
- Cocoa butter contains vitamin E to soften the skin and phytosterols that can be beneficial for damaged skin. Cocoa butter also provides an occlusive layer on the skin preventing water loss.
- Avocado oil contains vitamins A, D, and E, all of which benefit the skin. It also contains phytosterols that can soothe itchy, inflamed skin.
- Coconut oil penetrates skin to soften and moisturize. It soothes wind chapped and sun burned skin, and reduces itching and inflammation.
- Dimethicone works as a barrier ingredient, emollient and lubricant, helping to reduce water loss and moisturize the skin.
- Hydrolyzed silk protein acts as a humectant drawing water into the skin. It binds to the skin and imparts a silky feel after use.
- Panthenol acts as a humectant and helps retain water in the skin.
- Allantoin to soften, moisturize and protect the skin.
Cocoa Vanilla™ Body Butter:
- Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Provides a barrier to prevent water loss by the skin
- Can soothe chapped, dry skin
- Helps reduce skin irritation and inflammation
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter Matricaria recuitita (chamomile) Water, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycerin, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone. Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Fragrance, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate