What Is It?
What's In It?
- Aloe vera juice to moisturize the hair.
- Coconut milk oil, which comes from the coconut milk rather than the pulp. It is a minimally processed oil and has moisturizing, nourishing and regenerative properties to the hair and skin.
- Jojoba oil which is highly penetrating to the hair and skin and resembles natural sebum within our skin and scalp.
- Avocado oil to soften and condition the hair.
- Silk protein to penetrate into the hair and act as a humectant.
- Oat protein to increase water content and condition the hair.
- Panthenol to improve the strength of the hair and add moisture and shine.
This moisturizer is ideal for fine to medium textured hair.
Purified water, Glycerin, Aloe vera juice, Coconut milk oil, Conditioning emulsifier, Avocado oil, Jojoba oil, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Oats, Vitamin B5, Fragrance, Paraben-free preservative